When you select an apartment, you will have a limited time to complete the contract process. Please be sure the apartment meets your needs. Once you have completed the online apartment selection and contract process, you are responsible for a minimum of 60 days’ rent.
1. The system will display the apartments available based on your preferences.
2. If this is the first time when using this system, you can set your preferences on the left hand side of the page and then click the “Update Search Results” button.
3. Once you find an apartment you like, you can click the “Select” button. A hold will be placed for you to reserve this apartment for a limited amount of time, usually 15 minutes.
4. You must complete the process within this time-frame, otherwise it is very possible that someone else will get the apartment.
5. You will have the ability to review your selection and view information such as rental rate, earliest move in date and location on the campus map.
6. You will be asked to review and accept our “Terms and Conditions” and disclosures. For your convenience, the “Terms and Conditions” are provided to you beforehand, during the apartment selection process.
7. You will verify/update your contact information.
8. You will review your selection.
9. Your contract will become effective when you click the “Submit” button on the review page.
Our apartment selection and contracting process is done completely online. This means that when you select an apartment online, you are signing a contract and will be billed for the apartment.
To view available apartments please log into our Housing Management System.