2018/2019 Housing Agreements Available Now
Build Your Own Community (Choose Your Own Adventure)
Are you part of a student organization, or an intramural team? You and 7-50 of your closest friends can make your own community. We’ll work with you to find your ideal hall.
Here are the facts on Summer Only Contracts
Once Summer courses are available, we’ll be able to talk more about what is involved. Most likely after Spring Break.
Room Selection Timeline for Fall/Spring agreements: Reach out to us at email@example.com, and we’ll work with you to keep you in the same area or building.
- November 13-26: Students can sign up to live on campus and claim their same room (if available). If your same room is not available and you’d like to stay in the same area firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 27 at noon through February 9, 2018: Seniors
- November 28 at noon through February 9, 2018: Juniors
- November 29 at noon through February 9, 2018: Sophomores
- November 30 at noon through February 9, 2018: Freshmen
- December 1 at noon through February 9, 2018: Off-Campus Students can select rooms
- November 27 – February 9: Students can choose a new room
If you are interested in a customized agreement type, please email email@example.com. Students with customized agreements will work with housing staff to be assigned to available spaces.
Medical Accommodations: If you have specific housing accommodations related to a medical need, please visit https://housing.ufl.edu/living-options/terms-conditions/accommodation-requests/.